Custom Entry Gate Installations in Houston Texas
Custom entry gates are essential when keeping pedestrian safety in mind as a top priority. Our experienced gate contractors in Houston, TX have years of experience in fabricating, installing, and repairing a variety of custom walk-in gates. We offer same-day on-site service and have a variety of entrance gates to choose from including types of wooden garden door gates, metal wood gate options, custom entry gates with composite gate boards, custom entry gate of iron material, custom entry steel gate with wood, and more! Don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced custom pedestrian gate technicians who will make sure that your custom entry gate will be the one to stand out from the rest!
Entry Gate Service Options in Houston Texas
Looking to install a new custom entry gate for your home or business in Houston, TX? We provide a custom entry gate contractor for every project that will offer a variety of gate designs and fabrications for any entry gates. There are many different materials and styles to choose from such as a cedar fence gate, wood fence door, custom iron entry gates, composite entry gates, and more. It’s our goal to help you enhance your property quickly and affordably with a beautiful gate that matches your style, and that will function properly with a telephone and keypad entry system or any other custom entry gate operators. So, when you’re thinking of getting a new entry gate, and wondering “Where is there garden gate installation near me?”, look no further because we are here to help and take pride in offering superior customer service and quality craftsmanship to ensure you have a beautiful custom entry gate that will last for years to come.
Hire a Professional Entry Gate Contractor or Repair Technician in Houston, TX
As fully insured entry gate contractors in Houston, TX, we offer entry gate installation, repair and maintenance services, and take pride in offering superior customer service and quality craftsmanship to ensure you have a gate that will last for years to come.
Iron gates can be designed to match classic, simple, or elegant styles. Our iron gates are available as traditional, automatic swing, or automatic sliding opening options.
Wooden gates range in a variety of styles including modern, contemporary, and rustic country. Choose from rolling, swing, or traditional opening options for your commercial property or business.
Aluminum gate systems are weather and rust-resistant, provide ultimate security, and can fit any budget when it comes to protecting commercial properties or business.
Composite gates offer the look of wood without having to deal with high maintenance upkeep. Choose from a variety of composite designs for both traditional and automatic gates.
Entryway gates are a great way to decorate the entrance to your backyard through your fence. Choose from a variety of high-quality materials including wood, iron, and aluminum.
Security gates are available in a number of different sustainable materials and offer superior protection for your commercial property or business.
Chain Link Gates
Chain link gates are a great choice for commercial properties. Between being cost-effective, durable, and secure, chain link gates are designed to meet any need.
Commercial gates are designed for multifamily properties, office metroplexes, warehouses, and many other properties that need 24/7 security and access control connectivity.
Entrance gates have the ability to enhance a property value and increase curb appeal exponentially. Choose from a diverse range of materials including iron, wood, aluminum, and more.
Thank you for your interest in our installation and repair services! A member of our team will contact you within the next 24 hours with a personalized quote and next steps regarding your request. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Custom Entry Gates in Houston, TX
Built on over 15 years of experience, our company has been able to provide automatic gate installation and automatic gate repair services for a number of gates throughout the Houston, TX area. We firmly believe that quality materials and attention to detail are the deciding factors when it comes to creating beautiful gate designs for residential wrought iron gates, wooden gates, and more! Take a look at our recent gate installations and repairs by browsing our gallery.
We offer a variety of gate repair services. Here are some of the most common repairs we often receive calls about:
- Dragging Automatic Gates: That broken wheel might be why your gate is dragging, or it could be related to a loose chain, a worn-out bearing, or something as simple as needing a little more grease. Dragging gates and the parts associated with the problem are typically a result of normal wear and tear but need to be addressed.
- Keypad Malfunctions: If you’re consistently having problems with access codes not working the solution may be as simple as resetting the codes, but it could also require complex rewiring, reprogramming, or even replacement.
- Damaged Gate Motor: Gate motors can be damaged as a result of water intrusion, pests, and regular wear and tear. Elements inside the motor, like the transmitters and wires, can begin to malfunction making your gate motor in need of repair.
- Damaged Hardware: If you notice that your gate is not swinging or sliding smoothly, there may be damage to elements of your gate’s hardware. Our team will check your gate’s swing arms, hinges, and chains to make sure they’re not loose, rusty, or dirty. You could be dealing with serious damages if not repaired quickly.
- Structural Damage: Inclement weather such as high winds, torrential downpour, falling branches, and lightning strikes can lead to damages, as well as impact from collisions, vandalism, or even regular exposure to the elements.
- Unresponsive Sensors: Light and motion sensors play a pivotal role for many automatic gates. If they appear to be unresponsive, our team will evaluate and troubleshoot to find the root of the problem, whether it be connectivity, or a simple cleaning needed.
We install a variety of different types of gates including automatic security gates, wooden gates, sliding gates, swinging gates, aluminum gates, iron gates, composite gates, chainlink gates, and more.
Yes, we do! Our technicians are certified to repair or replace access control systems for your specific gate. It’s our goal to give you complete control and keep your fence in working order for years to come.
We have a large crew located within a 35-mile radius of Houston, Texas. If you need gate installation or repair, we make every effort to be there as fast as possible and within the scheduled time.
AREAS WE SERVE
WE PROUDLY SERVE ALL OF HOUSTON + SURROUNDING 35 MILE RADIUS
Schedule Your Custom Entry Gate Installation & Repair Today!
We’re passionate about helping you find the right custom entry gate for your home or business. Whether you need minor repair or a full gate replacement, our team is readily available to assist.