Garage Door and Opener Installation Services in Houston Texas
If you’re looking for the best garage door opener and installation services in Houston, TX, look no further than our experienced technicians. We specialize in utilizing top-tier materials for any garage door and of course the best garage door opener available in order to guarantee durability and lasting performance on your residential or commercial property. Here at My Garage And Gates, we understand how integral a properly functioning garage door is for safety, so that’s why we take pride in providing quick yet efficient installation services with maximum garage door opener control to prevent any future hiccups! With personalized service tailored to match your existing structure’s design, we are able to compete any garage door motor installation with the quickest turnaround time. When choosing our expert team rest assured that your garage door electric motor will function for years to come!
Electric Garage Door Opener Install and Replacement in Houston Texas
When you need a garage door opener in Houston, TX our team will install any opener that will give you automatic control over your garage door and garage motor. Our reliable, compact, and easy to install garage door controller, door motor, and any other installation needed will be able to fit any type of door that you choose. These systems are easy to use, and you will be able to open and close your garage door with a brand new and functional garage opener! We provide a variety of different options regarding installation for garage door and opener brands, and work with many different companies such as Chamberlain, Genie, LiftMaster, and more. So next time when you are looking for and wondering, “Where are there garage door opener companies near me?”, you’ll know you have come to the right place!
Hire a Professional Garage Door Opener Installer in Houston, TX
We’re proud to offer professional garage door installation services for both residential and commercial properties in Houston, TX. We make it our priority to keep material and labor costs within your budget and expectations for your ultimate satisfaction.
Insulated Garage Doors
Insulated garage doors can provide a variety of benefits for hot, humid climates such as: energy efficiency, reduced utility costs, comfortable temperature stabilization, and long-term durability.
Modern Garage Doors
Modern garage doors create a sleek and sophisticated look for any residential or commercial property. Plus, they’re durable, rust-resistant, and affordable!
Classic Short Panel Garage Doors
Classic short panel garage doors are sustainable and affordable for any commercial or residential property. Available in either heavy-duty 24 gauge or standard-duty 25 gauge with added rust protection.
Carriage Style Garage Doors
Carriage style house garage doors combine the detail of wooden carriage doors with the durability of strong construction. Available in insulated or non-insulated options.
Custom Wood Garage Doors
Custom wooden garage doors can be designed for contemporary, classic, rustic, or country styles. Our team has the experience as garage door manufacturers to find the right garage door for your home.
Modern Glass Garage Doors
Full view glass garage doors offer a sleek, high-end look by letting in natural light. Built with aluminum frames, our glass doors will remain durable and strong over time.
Thank you for your interest in our installation and repair services! A member of our team will contact you within the next 24 hours with a personalized quote and next steps regarding your request. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Garage Door Opener in Houston, TX
With over 15 years of experience, we’ve had the opportunity to complete numerous overhead door installation jobs, repair service, and maintenance. Whether it’s to increase curb appeal or complete a long-awaited home improvement project, we’re proud to be a source of quality, professionalism, and integrity and the leading garage door contractors in Houston, TX and the surrounding areas. Take a look at our recent garage door installations by browsing through our gallery.
We have many different garage doors including insulated garage doors, modern steel garage doors, classic steel garage doors, carriage-style garage doors, wood garage doors, double garage doors, and glass garage doors. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, we offer custom fabrication services to help you design and build a garage door to match your unique style.
- Unresponsive Remote: This is a very common issue we get calls about. We typically check the batteries first, but if the issue is not battery related, we may need to reprogram or replace the remote. We will also rule out a malfunctioning opener-related problem.
- Broken Springs: There is never a convenient time for the springs to break. When the springs are broken, the door most likely won’t open. We advise that you give us a call instead of trying to open it yourself as this can result in more damage.
- Garage Door Off Track: Garage doors can become off track for a few reasons. Some of the reasons that they do are, that something is obstructing the door when it is opening/closing, they have weak springs, or the door experienced a hit. No matter the cause, we are here to help.
- Malfunctioning Opener: The issue could be caused by something as simple as misaligned safety sensors, worn-out gear/sprockets, or more serious problems like a malfunctioning circuit board. We can help no matter the issue.
- Broken Cables: When you have a broken torsion spring, you’ll find that the cables are unwound, too. They don’t typically break as they are made of steel, but they do need to be wound back on the drum. If it is necessary to replace the cables, we will be prepared to do so.
- Damaged Garage Door Panels: Depending on the extent of the damage to the panels, we may be able to repair them. If they do need to be replaced, we will need to establish, the make and model to ensure the parts are available. We work with the best vendors in the industry and have a vast selection.
Yes, we do! If you have a garage door opener that is malfunctioning or needs to be replaced, our technicians can provide you with a free estimate for repair. We carry a variety of access control systems to give you complete control and convenience.
We have a large crew located within a 35-mile radius of Houston, Texas. If you need garage door installation or repair, we make every effort to be there as fast as possible and within the scheduled time.
Costs to install or repair a garage door vary based on the material and size of your garage. We make every effort to keep labor costs as low as possible to stay within your budget. Currently, we’re offering $150 off any new garage door installation. Contact us for a free estimate today!
AREAS WE SERVE
- Houston, TX
- Baytown, TX
- Cleveland, TX
- Conroe, TX
- Montgomery, TX
- Cypress, TX
- Missouri City, TX
- Pearland, TX
- Webster, TX
- Magnolia, TX
- Rosenberg, TX
- Seabrook, TX
- Richmond, TX
- Atascocita, TX
- Bellaire, TX
- New Caney, TX
- Pasadena, TX
- Deer Park, TX
- Fresno, TX
- Huffman, TX
- Katy, TX
- Friendswood, TX
- Humble, TX
- League City, TX
- La Porte, TX
- Kingwood, TX
- Tomball, TX
- The Woodlands, TX
- Sugar Land, TX
- Spring, TX
- Splendora, TX
- Sienna Plantation, TX
- Jersey Village
WE PROUDLY SERVE ALL OF HOUSTON + SURROUNDING 35 MILE RADIUS
Schedule Your Garage Door Opener Repair or Installation Today!
There’s no garage door projects outside of our reach. Whether you need a minor repair or full replacement, our garage door specialists have the expertise and resources needed to enhance your home.